Reporting on the first results from the survey on Swiss manga readers
Survey carried out in 2007 for the Manga Study Network.
Report presented at the conference “Mangas, 60 ans après….”, Paris, March 17, 2008.
Quick note: Illustrations appear as thumbnails in the text. To see the full-size pictures or graphics, please, click on them. They’ll appear in a separate window.
- I.Overview of the media and cultural landscape in Switzerland
- II. Summary of the Swiss survey
- III. Some results from the survey
- III. Some results from the survey (continued)
- III. Some results from the survey (final)
Recapitulation of the results for each survey
- Answers from the Swiss-German respondents (pdf)
- Answers from the Swiss-French respondents (pdf)
- Answers from the Swiss-Italian respondents(pdf)
M = Men
W = Women
CHF (CH-F): Swiss-French, Romands or francophones
CHD (CH-D): Swiss-Germans or germanophones
CHI (CH-I): Swiss-Italians or italophones
A = Amateurs
F = Fans
O = Occasionnals